Production Setup/Operator – 1st Shift
Compensation: $15-$20/hr DOE
Are you a motivated self-starting individual? Do your friends describe you as reliable, respectful, and fun to be around? Then change your career path for the right reasons – a positive environment, culture, hours, new career, or closer to home!
1st Shift hours are 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday through Thursday and 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM on Friday. We have immediate openings for full-time positions.
Duties include helping to set up our production machines.
- Air condition working environment
- 9 paid holidays a year
- Variety of jobs with cross-training opportunities
- Helpful, team-oriented workplace
- Competitive benefits package
Required abilities include:
- Working within established guidelines and procedures.
- Set up and operate production machines.
- Maintain rates in production.
- Read/interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, indicate, and secure proper tooling/components.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to a quality specification, and in a timely fashion.
- frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Train employees.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures within a particular production machine field, and measuring tools.